Reason 1: I need notes in front of me during lecture time in order to stay attentive. That is the purpose of lecture notes for me to take down additional points as Mr Chong goes through his lecture slides and for me to doodle on it in order to stay awake.
Reason 2: I am too tired to listen attentively in class. I guess it is because of me sleeping too late the previous night or due to not used to sleeping in hard bed.
Reason 3: I am in a holiday mood that cannot switch to studying mood. Seriously, I wonder how I am going to take my common test here.
Feedback to Mr Chong from us is to let us photocopy out lecture notes so that we are able to pay more attention during his lecture time here.

Pictures taken during break time.

Events happen during break time.
Last night, Alan’s laptop crashes. It cannot even be turn on. Therefore, after lesson ended, Alan, Mei Yi and Xin Hui together with Kidd went to Fujitsu’s repair store at Wuhan to try to repair his laptop.
Thanks so much to Kidd for skipping his Moral lesson to accompany them to find their way there.
After lesson, they left in a rush after packing their necessary stuff. I ate my first cup noodle that I brought to Wuhan from Singapore as my lunch in Hardy’s room. Since both my roommates are not here today, I spent the whole afternoon in Hardy’s room trying to do my memorandum, which is due for submission on 09/03/2009.

Eggs for lunch.
We went to a food court place for dinner. I wasted food tonight. The food that I order does not taste like what I expected it to be. You cannot blame me for wasting food. The “no-idea-what-is-on-top” ingredient tastes weird. Therefore, I choose not to eat it.

Our dinner at this somewhat food court.
Evidence of me wasting food.

My food wastage.
After dinner, we went back alley and back to dormitory, my nice two roommates are still not back. Therefore, poor me just bathe and continue doing my memorandum until they arrive back home.

As I was alone in my room doing my memorandum, something else is going on in another room 223.
these 3 guys stayed in room 223 are being bored. So they invented a game called "fileminton" and started playing in the room.

4 days down. 37 days left.

No comments:
Post a Comment